find these at Sweet and Sassy Cards

When you really do care enough to send the very best-send handmade

Tuesday, March 30, 2010


Dear Blog,


I've decided to write something today. I'm sure it will be witty and thoughtful. hmmm? maybe not. It's Tuesday morning and my sister's birthday, so happy birthday. You might know her she is Sandy from http://www.sandyssentiments.etsy.com/. If you haven't yet met her you should she sells very cute greeting cards. Hey wait a minute, I sell greeting cards too.


Today is a red shoe day for me. I spend most of the winter in drab black shoes, but now that spring is finally sprung and temps are up a little, it's time to be bold. So red it is. I';ll bet you already saw the giant shoe card. Isn't it cute? It's for sale you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment