find these at Sweet and Sassy Cards

When you really do care enough to send the very best-send handmade

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hope your Easter was "Hoppy"

Sorry, that's probably the corniest thing I've ever written, but I couldn't help myself. I want to tell you about my hubby, Larry. In my family we take turns "hosting" our holiday dinners and Easter is our holiday. For the past few years we have hosted the family dinner at my sister's house. She has teen age boys, and i have nothing here that would entertain them.

Larry is well aware of my Etsy adiction and he knows that the only days when i have real time to work on my shop is the weekend. Not only has he been running the household, taking care of the animals, shopping, cleaning and everything else, he planned, shopped, cooked and cleaned up after the entire family holiday. How's that for a man? Lucky, lucky, me!

No comments:

Post a Comment