find these at Sweet and Sassy Cards

When you really do care enough to send the very best-send handmade

Friday, April 23, 2010

Handmade Greeting Cards for Sale from Sweet and Sassy Cards

Hello and happy Friday to All. Officially it's my last day of spring break, darn. It was a little colder than i would have liked but that gave me plenty of excuses to stay inside and work on some new cards.

Yesterday my niece Rachael and I drove to Rochester to visit Ashley. I loved spending the day with my girls. We went to "tea" and wore silly hats and ate some great food. Later we rented a few movies, ate again (this time Chinese) and then headed for home. I know she only lives an hour or so away, but I hate leaving her. Sorry Ash, mom has some attachment issues.

Today I will be making some new Irish themed card designs to take to Blue Eye Creative. I was hoping to have them done sooner, but I've got another cold and things didn't move as quickly as I would have liked.

Well, I guess it's time to get to work, so have a wonderful day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment