find these at Sweet and Sassy Cards

When you really do care enough to send the very best-send handmade

Monday, May 3, 2010

adorable sweet and sassy greeting cards

When I first sat down to check my Etsy site this morning, it was raining cats and dogs. Dreary and dark. Later in the morning the rain cleared and the skies brightened. It turned into the prettiest day with beautiful sunshine and cool air.

I've decided that i need to "organize" my work areas. I don't know if it's true for everyone, but i work so much better if my things are neat and organized. So I started with my computer area, and guess what I'm still here.

Please click on some of the links here on this blog to check out some of my Sweet and Sassy Cards. I would love to make a custom card for you or for someone you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment