find these at Sweet and Sassy Cards

When you really do care enough to send the very best-send handmade

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Handmade Greeting Cards at Blue Eye Creative

It was a big step for me and Sweet and Sassy Cards today. Larry helped me carry my heavier display pieces to Blue Eye Creative on Seneca Street in Buffalo yesterday. Today I took cards, and lots of them to be put on display there.

I hope to get a picture of the shop and my own little corner there. Blue Eye is opening on Saturday after a party tomorrow night for all of the contributing artists. Needless to say, I'm very excited about this new venture.

I'll keep you all up to date on the progress of the greeting card sales from sweet and sassy cards at both Blue Eye Creative and Village Artisans in Williamsville, New York

No comments:

Post a Comment