find these at Sweet and Sassy Cards

When you really do care enough to send the very best-send handmade

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lagging Behind

I guess I've been a little lax in the blogging department, haven't I? I'm happy to get this week over and the new one started. Last week SUCKED! Larry went out of town, still wasn't feeling great, but he has an awesome work ethic. I however was home from work with a double ear infection on Friday, Monday and Tuesday. Went back to work despite the fact that i could hear virtually nothing. It's finally improving.

My sweet and wonderful daughter broke up with her boyfriend. I never got to know him as well as I would have liked too, but I know her heart is broken, but as she reminds me, she is strong and will be fine, and I know she will.

My son and his fiance', Krista went away for the weekend to a waterpark and had a wonderful time. I'm very glad for them and thought about them quite often.

Saturday began with a funeral for my brother-in-law's father. It was a sad but wonderful tribute

So I begin this week on a much better note, daughter is feeling better, mother is feeling better and I have made three sales on Etsy. Please visit Sweet and Sassy for your cards this Easter and Mother's day!

Becky

1 comment:

  1. awww ((hugs)) to your little girl, just remind her its better to have loved and lost then never have loved at all!

    ReplyDelete