find these at Sweet and Sassy Cards

When you really do care enough to send the very best-send handmade

Thursday, March 25, 2010


Oh Blog, Dear Blog


I have been ignoring you. I have been ignoring the dustbunnies and the dirty socks too. All of my attention has gone into my beloved Etsy shop. It seems to be what I think about most of the time these days. Do you think I am obsessed?


My sister now has an etsy shop too. Check out SandysSentiments.etsy.com for some alternative card choices to mine.


The raging ear infection finally seems to be going away, can you believe three weeks? That's crazy. I've finally gotten most of the hearing back in my left ear, but not all and I'm hoping beyond hope that that is temporary.


Look around for the pretty pile of roses that will become the new addtion to SweetandSassyCards.etsy.com.

1 comment: