find these at Sweet and Sassy Cards

When you really do care enough to send the very best-send handmade

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The days are getting longer, and the air just a little bit warmer. We in Buffalo really shouldn't complain about our winter this year, but we do anyway. I'm itching to get the snow outta here so digging in the gardens can commence. I look forward to sharing my garden pictures with you.

I'm spending as much time promoting my Etsy site as I can, and hoping that I'm doing everything right. On Thursday, I will be taking in a few of my cards to a local shop called Village Artisans where they will be on consignment. Please keep your fingers crossed for me, OK?

Lots of good TV tonight so the DVR is going to be working overtime. I'm off, so have a wonderful evening everyone.

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment