find these at Sweet and Sassy Cards

When you really do care enough to send the very best-send handmade

Monday, February 15, 2010

I'm still in my robe

Happy Monday morning to all. As I sit here at my computer, in my bathrobe contemplating the day ahead, I am happy. Not only is today a vacation day, (which translates to more workroom time) this is a vacation WEEK. There are many benefits to working in a school and this is definately one of them.

My day job is a Library Media Aide. I work in an elementary school, grades three through five. My two children, Larry and Ashley are grown and out on their own. Neither is far from home, one is about 30 minutes away and the other is about an hour out. I am grateful though that I get to spend my days with other people's children. They are usually happy, and their stories can always make me smile. I'm sure that as time goes on, I'll make you laugh too with some of the things they say.

Oh, look at that, my neighbor is pulling out onto the snowy street, on her way to work. I feel bad. My hubby will be leaving soon too, after he finishes shoveling the driveway.

I think I have time for one more cup of coffee, then its off to work on some really cute Mothers Day Cards. I hope you all have a wonderful day and that everything goes your way today.

No comments:

Post a Comment