find these at Sweet and Sassy Cards

When you really do care enough to send the very best-send handmade

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Good morning, I'm on vacation this week. Time to cuddle up and sleep in and just enjoy the fact that I don't have to go out into the cold if I don't want to. Then why, I ask you, is this the third morning in a row when I've been up an hour earlier than usual? Could it have something to do with Etsy?

I seem to have broken out of my no sales slump and made two sales yesterday. I'm very excited about this and need to go to the post office to see about the best way to send out last night's order.

Tonight I shall actually go out. My friend Joanne and I are going to one of our favorite restaurants, homemade Italian food like you've never had before. Delicious. Then it will be off to the movies.

So nothing particularly witty to add today. Hope your day is wonderful.

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment