find these at Sweet and Sassy Cards

When you really do care enough to send the very best-send handmade

Friday, February 18, 2011

My windows are open

This is one of my favorite days of the year. The temperatures have risen to 50 degrees and the windows are open. I'll admit the air is a little chilly, but it feels so good to have some fresh air circulating through the house.

Sales have been slow at www.sweetandsassycards.etsy.com It seems that changes are being made at Etsy and things are very slow. My new shop, which specializes in bridal cards and tags is waiting for sale number two. I really think the tags there are very special and I can hardly wait to sell more. Will you check them out? You can find them at my Artfire shop www.sweetandsassycards.artfire.com. I love those theme wedding tags.

I hope that springtime brings you happiness and peace. It's time to shut these windows. Our early spring in Buffalo seems to be over, and temperatures are going to fall below freezing again tonight. It was good while it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment