find these at Sweet and Sassy Cards

When you really do care enough to send the very best-send handmade

Monday, December 27, 2010

Ending the year right at Sweet and Sassy Cards

Well, it's December 27th, the gifts are all open and guests have gone home. I am looking forward to a few quiet days in the next week. My immediate plans are too straighten and rearrange my work room. My dad, who is a woodworker made me a new shelf for storage. He hasn't seen my workspace-it is packed, but when you work with paper, there is never enough shelf space.

Today I will be working on some new Valentine's Day designs. I hope to list a few throughout the week to get these sales moving again. I will also be adding some "anti Valentine" cards. I'm hoping to have Sassy Sophie make another appearance.

I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season and are looking forward to a great New Year's Celebration.

2 comments:

  1. I also need to reorganize my crafting space! I think most crafters will need to that after the hectic Christmas season. Good luck with your new shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you could organize all soon. I can´t organize all never...
    Happy holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete