find these at Sweet and Sassy Cards

When you really do care enough to send the very best-send handmade

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fun Wedding Shopping Today

This afternoon was all about Larry and Krista's upcoming wedding.  For those who don't know Larry is my son and Krista is my daughter-in-law to be.  We went dress shopping with the young woman who is to be maid of honor in the wedding party.  After trying on lots of dresses, in two different shops, dress choices were narrowed down to two.  I really like one of them and have my fingers crossed that it will be the "winner".

Krista's mom and I also chose our dress today, but no way am I going to order until I must.  I want to lose that lousy twenty pounds before I am willing to submit to the measuring tape.

Anyway, it was a nice day and I was unable to make any new cards today.  Hopefully I will get to  photograph and list a couple of new items on Etsy tomorrow.  Have you seen my shop yet? 
http://www.sweetandsassycards.etsy.com/ - home of greeting cards, both sweet and sassy.

Looking for bridal tags and cards?  Then you'll want http://www.sweetandsassycards.artfire.com/ - for all your reception, party and bridal shower tags and paper goods.

1 comment: