find these at Sweet and Sassy Cards

When you really do care enough to send the very best-send handmade

Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Purpose of a Greeting Card, or Who Needs One?

Maybe not having a reason to send a greeting card is the best reason of all to send one.  Celebrate everyday with friends and family just because you care.

Your mother wants to hear from you, your best friend misses you.  Did you ever think that the best way to "friend" someone may be with a small folded piece of cardstock that will let your friends and family know that you were thinking of them today?

This has nothing at all whatsoever to do with cards, but I'm craving chinese food today and cannot wait to go get some.  Not good for my measurements I know, but sometimes you just have to do it.  I do need to get my not-so-tiny-fanny back to the gym.  Spring clothes waiting for warmer temperatures in my closet will not fit-and yes that does have to do with card making!

Want to see the newest card I listed today at http://www.sweetandsassycards.etsy.com/ ?  Here it is, perfect to send a get well wish, or for sending a feel better soon message to anyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment